Aspergillus is allergenic and can produce mold toxin (mycotoxin). As with other common mold invasions, it is incubated by excess moisture and water conditions in the home or industrial indoor environment. It will frequently take hold after a flood or water intrusion. Some species produce fungal allergens and can cause serious respiratory illnesses. Their colonies are frequently powdery in appearance and can be of varied colors. Under opportunistic conditions, Aspergillus growth and colonization can be rapid. It is certainly a mold that you don’t want to cultivate in your home or business environment.
Call us for help in the elimination of Aspergillus, Alternaria, Epicoccum, Cladosporium, Penicillium, Rhizopus, Stachybotrys, Helminthosporium, Fusarium, Mucor, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) as well as some more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold removal & Certified Mold Remediation- Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation and prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
If you have mold, a mold odor, other bio source smells, or allergen problems in your apartment, house, office, or commercial building, call Gerrus Maintenance Inc. for removal and certified mold remediation. Let our staff provide you with complete cleaning, sanitizing, and environmental encapsulation to improve your indoor air quality.
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.