Since 1974, Gerrus Maintenance Inc. and its professional chemical engineer-managed staff have performed cigarette and tobacco smoke cleaning, odor removal and deodorization, and certified mold remediation in many houses, apartments, condos, warehouses, stores, offices and businesses throughout New Jersey, Staten Island, and Northeastern Pennsylvania. We remove, remediate and eliminate the odor sources in homes and all other buildings in order to prevent unhealthy nicotine-related odors and other unpleasant smells. There are more than 4000 chemicals in tobacco smoke and many are thought to be carcinogenic or otherwise hazardous to your health.
Our well-trained teams provide specialized health related cleaning services. We clean, decontaminate, sanitize, deodorize and encapsulate odorous sources, allergens, asthma trigger substances and other health hazards. Gerrus Maintenance Inc. utilizes the latest chemical and physical techniques, and we never employ ozone or bleach, which are ineffective and can be health hazards. We are certified mold and microbial remediators. Our staff has been managed by a professional chemical engineer since 1974.
Does your home, office or commercial building have an unpleasant cigar, pipe tobacco or cigarette smoke odor? Have you spent weeks or months unsuccessfully attempting to remove or eliminate a horrible smell or ugly yellow nicotine deposits? Did you try to repair serious fire and smoke damage only to come up empty handed? Just call the smoke odor removal, allergen neutralization and mold remediation professionals at Gerrus Maintenance Inc.
Heavy Duty One-Time Detailed General Cleaning
- Cigarette and Tobacco Smoke Removal and Odor Eliminator Services
- Nicotine and Cigar Smell Removal
- Fire and Smoke Damage Repair and Restoration
- Cat and Dog Urine and Feces Odor Removal
- Mold and Other BioHazard Odor Elimination and Remediation
- Cat and Dog Allergen Neutralization in Newly Purchased Residences
- Dead Body Decomposition Odor Remediation
- Animal and Insect Dander and Allergen Neutralization
- Oil and Chemical Odor Neutralization
- Preventative Environmental Encapsulation
- Pre-Sale and Pre-Inspection House Preparation
- Pre-Occupancy, Post-Sale Home Treatment
- Mold, mildew, and fungal removal and remediation - Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL, ACAC CERTIFIED AND EPA REGISTERED)
If your home or office has an offensive odor, contact our chemical engineer now.
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.