Cladosporium can grow indoors when excess moisture is present. It will frequently produce colonies with colors ranging from green to black. The many species of Cladosporium produce large quantities of mold spores that are easily transported by air currents. Their spores can be significant allergens, especially to asthmatics and compromised individuals. The volatile organic compounds (mVOC’s) that are produced by this mold are quite unpleasant.
Call us for help in the elimination of Cladosporium, Alternaria, Aspergillus, Epicoccum, Penicillium, Rhizopus, Stachybotrys, Helminthosporium, Fusarium, Mucor, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) as well as some more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold removal & Certified Mold Remediation- Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation and prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
If you have mold, mold odor, other biological smells, or allergen problem in your apartment, house, office, or workplace, call the certified mold remediators at Gerrus Maintenance Inc. to remove the source. You can rely on Gerrus for complete cleaning, sanitizing, environmental encapsulation, and indoor air quality improvement.
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.