Fusarium is another mold whose invasion into your home or commercial building can be attributed to overly moist or wet conditions. It may be the result of a flooded house basement or crawl space that did not have proper remedial drying and dehumidification at the time of the incident. Fusarium can produce mycoxins that lead to illness. This mold can be of almost any color and be varied in appearance.
Call us for help in the elimination of Fusarium, Alternaria, Aspergillus, Cladosporium, Epicoccum, Penicillium, Rhizopus, Stachybotrys, Helminthosporium, Mucor, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) as well as some more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold removal & Certified Mold Remediation- Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation and prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
Call Gerrus Maintenance Inc. today to remove mold from your apartment, house, office, or commercial building. We offer certified mold remediation, removal of mold odor, elimination of other biologically caused smells, and house allergen neutralizing and removal.
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.