Call 732-225-0662 Now For A Free Mold Remediation Quote
Mold is not something you want growing in your home, house or office. It can be unhealthy, unsightly, have a bad musty smell, and cause great damage to your house, home, office or commercial building. If you have mold growing in your residence or workplace, then you need to call Gerrus Maintenance Inc., the # 1 certified mold remediation and mold damage removal company in New Jersey. If any family member notices a mold smell in the house, or sees evidence of mold growth, please call us today. Our chemical engineer managed staff has been serving New Jersey, Staten Island, NY and Northeastern Pennsylvania since 1974.
Mold is frequently caused by some type of excess moisture, so take steps to avoid undiscovered flooding and other mold-nurturing, high-humidity conditions that favor mold growth in your home or office. Mold can be potentially hazardous to your health. Certain types of mold can produce allergens (substances that can cause allergic reactions), eye and other physical irritants, unhealthy VOC’s, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Stachybotrys (“black mold” or Stachybotrys atra or Stachybotrys alternans or Stachybotrus chartarum), Alternaria, Cladosporium (Hormodendrum), Aspergillus, Penicillium, Helminthosporium, Epicoccum, Fusarium, Mucor, Rhizopus, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) are some of the more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold Removal & Remediation - Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Garage mold removal
- Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation and prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
Call Gerrus Maintenance Inc. for certified mold remediation in your house, office, summer home, warehouse, store, or other workplace. We will remove mold and other biological odors, neutralize and remove indoor allergens, and accomplish environmental encapsulation. Let us improve your indoor air quality today.
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.