Call 732-225-0662 Now For A Free Office Cleaning Quote
If you’re a facility manager, business owner, landlord, or property manager for offices or other commercial buildings, call Gerrus for a free survey on how to care for your building in the best, healthy, cost-effective manner. Whether you are searching for the best office cleaning service, commercial cleaning services, or detailed, quality-controlled janitorial services, call us today. We excel at restroom deep cleaning and sanitizing, floor waxing and spray buffing, carpet shampooing, window washing, HEPA vacuuming, and heavy-duty "spring cleaning." Make Gerrus your choice of commercial cleaning companies. If disaster strikes, call upon our chemical engineer-managed staff for certified mold remediation, emergency water damage, and fire damage restoration.
Office Cleaning Service & Commercial Janitor Program
- Contract maintenance programs or one-time services
- Heavy duty general cleaning
- Commercial, office, industrial, warehouse and multi-tenant cleaning
- Building cleaning, restoration and preservation
- Hard surface floors: scrubbing, stripping, waxing, spray buffing and high speed burnishing
- Carpet shampooing, deep extraction and low moisture bonnet cleaning
- Furniture, wall, and acoustic partition cleaning
- Debris and trash cleanup
- Restroom cleaning and sanitizing specialists
Industrial Cleaning & Health Hazard Cleanups
- Bacterial and viral remediation
- Mold, mildew, and fungal removal
- Sick building syndrome and "building-related illness"
- Commercial and industrial bathroom disinfecting
Emergency Water, Fire & Disaster Restoration Service
- Flood, fire, smoke, and other remediation and restoration
- Sewage backup cleaning and disinfecting
- Toilet backup cleaning and sanitizing
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.
Click Here to read our Healthy Cleaning Blog.
Case Study: Commercial Cleaning after a Flood
During a flood in Wayne, New Jersey, Gerrus was called in to pump out the ground floor of a large department store. As the National Guard patrolled, we brought in electric generators, gas powered pumps, lights, and other equipment in our large trucks. Our personnel worked round the clock. After the flooding subsided, we cleaned, disinfected and dried the store interior, and discarded ruined merchandise.