Free Estimates for One-Time Residential Cleanups
When you need more than a routine maid or super home cleaning service, call Gerrus Maintenanc Inc. for one-time, complete housecleaning. Take advantage of our total home cleaning services: living room, bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom cleaning services. Tough situations with pet waste, cigarette smoke and pet odors, mold or water damage? At your service! Trash removal and dumpster service for basements, attics, garages and storage sheds. Call us at 732-225-0662 immediately if you need sewer backup cleaning, disinfecting and deodorization, or have other health hazards.
Whether you need thorough, detailed cleaning for one apartment or house or many rental units in New Jersey, Staten Island NY, or, we can help. You’ll appreciate prompt, courteous and cost-effective service from our fully insured and bonded technicians.
Heavy Duty General Cleaning
- One-time, complete, heavy-duty, detailed cleaning
- Residential cleaning, restoration and preservation
- Kitchen and bathroom deep cleaning and sanitizing
- Hard surface floor scrubbing, stripping, waxing, spray buffing and high speed burnishing
- Carpet shampooing, deep extraction and low moisture bonnet cleaning
- Furniture, wall, baseboard, and sill cleaning
- Debris and trash cleanup
Health Hazard Cleanups
- Allergen cleaning, removal, and remediation
- Pet odor neutralization
- Nicotine stain removal
- Geriatric, handicapped and special needs cleaning
- Heavy duty vacuuming
- Bacterial and viral remediation
- Mold, mildew, and fungal removal and prevention
- Hoarding syndrome specialized cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing
Emergency and Disaster Restoration
- Flood, fire, smoke, and other remediation and restoration
- Sewage backup cleaning and disinfecting
- Pre-and post-sale move in/move out cleanouts
- Attic, garage and basement cleanouts with or without dumpster service
Call 732-225-0662 now or Request A Quote.
Click Here to read our Healthy Cleaning Blog.
Case Study: True Savings
We were asked to empty a neglected residence piled four-feet deep with trash. The owner had died, reportedly leaving a will written in a foreign language somewhere among the trash, probably on the back of a used postal envelope. We filled 10 dumpsters with garbage, sifting as we went. As impossible as it sounds, we found the will and other important documents on bits of scrap paper. During the process, we cleaned and deodorized the premises. We not only saved this neglected residence from the bulldozer, but also saved an inheritance for his heirs.